Serving Your Community
Begins With Understanding It
For over a decade, more than 250 national and regional church agencies and over 125,000 faith-based institutions around the country have seen how MissionInsite’s FaithConnect solution enables them to better understand their congregants and community at large. FaithConnect uniquely integrates information about your congregants and visitors with our own demographic and analytical tools to help you solve your most complex strategic mission challenges.
As the leader in church and community demographics and analytics, MissionInsite knows your local missions are important but stewardship dollars and volunteers are always in short supply. Imagine knowing which projects are most needed ahead of time, what is needed in your neighborhood and what may be changing in your community before those changes happen, enabling you to adapt your future missions accordingly.
FaithConnect's solutions support informed mission outreach and development strategies, consistent budget planning, efficient facilities planning and data-driven decisions for both leadership teams and boards. How do we do that? We provide relevant and strategic information on past, present and future populations, including changing demographic patterns and analytic tools that demonstrate how that essential information impacts your overall congregational, regional, denominational agency mission efforts.
MissionInsite empowers you to carefully plan your local mission focus in the most cost-effective and volunteer-friendly manner.
FaithConnect provides a holistic view of your community and organization, enhanced with premium data from Experian Mosaic USA, Epsilon TotalSource Plus, Simmons Consumer Behavior Surveys and more. With three distinct visual perspectives—CoreView, CommunityView and FusionView—you can analyze and understand the different pieces of your church or faith-based institution's complex puzzle. Areas such as gaining a greater understanding of the community you want to serve, understanding how to expand ministry development and seeing what components are needed for church vitality or vision renewal are all at your fingertips—just point and click!
FaithConnect empowers your church or faith-based organization with:
- Multi-dimensional demographics
- Socio-economic, Behavioral, Life-Style and Psychographic intelligence about your members and visitors and your local community at large
- Targeted Address Lists
- Access highly targeted address lists of those in and around your community via the Neighbor Center
- Neighbor Center
- Display on your neighborhood map, custom selectable demographic variables by household — visualize your unique individual neighbors
- Community analytics tools
- Inform your organization's overall internal operations and external mission outreach activities by utilizing our robust set of analytics to help solve complex challenges
- Strategic intelligence
- Analyze past, present and future local demographic patterns—from very local to national in scope
- Future Population and Household Projections
- Better understand your community landscape with biannual demographic updates including current year estimates, 5 years projections and 10 year forecasting for household population
- Identify New Mission, Church Planting or Collaborative Opportunities
- Using Opportunity Scan, determine strategic locations for targeting defined demographic variables such as racial ethnic mission
- Determine collaborative potential based upon church locations and Opportunity Scan results
- Easy to Use, Cloud-Based
- Log in to The PeopleView System, our cloud-based technology platform from any computer to display congregants, compare your congregation with the community and determine new mission engagement opportunities