Want to be a Community Engagement Specialist?
As Community Engagement Specialists, we believe it is vital to provide the faith-based and nonprofit organizations with the most innovative tools available for engaging with their communities. From understanding the "who, what and when" to how they spend and donate their time, MissionInsite believes community engagement is the key to sustainability and growth.
We are always looking for motivated people to help us deliver new solutions to faith-based and nonprofit clients. We are a small, but growing company and our growth means great opportunities for talented people.
Why work for MissionInsite?
- Make a Difference
- We help solve the myriad of challenges that faith-based and nonprofits face.
- Fun, Professional Culture
- We have a very focused and competent team and we also have a fun and creative culture. Being a small company you will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and share your ideas of how we can be better at what we do.
- Great Benefits
- Competitive salaries, 401k with Company contribution, Health benefits, Paid time off, flexible schedules and company events are offered by MI.
- Home Office Location
- Great weather, beaches, mountains, world-class attractions and excellent schools all make our Irvine, California location a great place to live and work.
- Virtual Office Positions
- With clients across the US, some positions provide the opportunity to work from a home office. No commute!
Types of Positions we hire for:
- Software Engineering
- Can you work independently and with a team? Would you like to play a part in bringing new capabilities to the faith-based and nonprofit sector? If so joining the MI programming team might be a great spot for you. Experience with GIS, .NET Framework, ASP.NET and SQL technologies are sought. (Irvine, California only)
- Client Relationship Management and Business Development
- The MI team takes great pride in being highly responsive and customer-focused. If you excel at meeting and exceeding the needs of clients and want to be rewarded for building relationships, you might be a great fit on our business development team.
Current Job Openings
There are no positions currently open.